Lakeland Florida Insurance Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers, except as necessary to provide insurance and financial products or services to them. In order to provide you insurance quotations and policies, we collect sensitive information from you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies
- Information we receive from the companies we represent that provide insurance policies to you
- Information from other sources such as employers or government agencies
- Examples of such information may include your name, address, social security number, policy coverage and limits, premiums, income, claims and beneficiaries.
As independent agents, we disclose the information described above on your behalf to insurance companies and other non-affiliated third parties for the purposes of providing you insurance quotes and/or policies.
We use secure web pages to gather your information, so it is securely sent and viewable only to us. We may send your information to Insurance Carriers by email, fax, or their website for purpose of getting quotes and coverage. We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide insurance products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
By completing and submitting the on-line applications for insurance on this site, you agree to allow us to obtain consumer reports, including driving records, prior claim history, and credit reports, for the purposes of underwriting and pricing the insurance products you apply for. If you become a customer of Nichols Insurance Group LLC, then you also authorize us to obtain similar reports to maintain and renew your policy.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us at 863-816-7836. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- St. Johns
- Universal Property and Casualty
Lines of Protection