Nichols Insurance Group Helps You Stay Afloat With A Boat Insurance Policy Customized To Your Needs In Florida.
This is the time of year to get your boat in Florida’s beautiful blue waters for some recreational fun. Nichols Insurance Group offers a wide range of coverage options for you to choose from. In Florida, we can offer you a boat insurance policy with coverage options like:
- Total Boat Replacement – replaces your boat with a brand new or similar make and quality
- Gear Replacement – replacement of your fishing equipment or personal items
- On Water Towing – along with road side assistance
- Wreckage Removal – left a mess, no worries
- Property Damage Liability – pays for damages that you or a family member cause and are liable for to other people’s property in an accident
- Medical Payments – ask a representative about our boat insurance policy options
- Uninsured Boaters Coverage – covers you for injuries that others may cause due to them not having boat insurance or not having enough coverage in the event that they cause injuries in a boating accident
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers you against injuries or lawsuits in the event you cause injuries to other boaters
Nichols Insurance Group can create for you, a boat insurance policy that can cater to your specific needs. We can insure most boats and personal water crafts and even airboats. We can insure captains and crews, or certain locations like rivers, lakes, inter coastal, and ocean waters. Each insurance company will differ on the the miles for navigable waterways they will allow, so make sure to check with your insurance company or agent to make sure you are covered properly.
Nichols Insurance Group Can Help You Get Insured And Stay Insured
Based out of Lakeland, Florida, Nichols Insurance Group has served all of Florida, including Polk County for over 20 years!
Have questions? Contact Us today – we are here to help.
5332 US Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809
The information, resources, and suggestions written are for informational purposes only. Most information is obtained by sources we believe to be reliable. Nichols Insurance Group LLC will assume no liability for use of this information.